Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply
with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy
policy govern PF Brady's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘PF Brady’ or 'PF Brady Pty Ltd' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers
to the owner of the website whose registered office is 25 Elizabeth St, Campsie, NSW 2194. The term
‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or
offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which
we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but
is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the
operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we
endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PF Brady's
prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to
the laws of Australia.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and
second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- business information
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold
about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security
policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using
a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this
happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.